NDSU is recognized as one of the nation’s top 108 public and private universities by the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education.
- To view or search for open positions, click Search Jobs link at left.
- To create an account and apply for a job, click Create Account link at left, follow the directions.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions for which you have applied.
A physical copy can be obtained by making a request to the University Police Communications Call Center at 701.231.8998.
Any changes you make to your application will not be updated to jobs for which you have already applied.
North Dakota State University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical and mental disability, pregnancy, public assistance status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a U.S. veteran. Direct inquiries to: Vice Provost for Faculty and Equity, 701-231-7708 Title IX/ADA Coordinator, Old Main 201.